Friday 4 April 2014

Attitude SMS and Attiude Quotes

By on 05:15
Most recent accumulation of Attitude SMS/ Texts Messages, Attitude SMS in Hindi/ English/ Urdu. Demeanor SMS for Boys/ Girls. Demeanor Msg. State of mind Quotes and a lot of people more.




Jab aap kisi chiz ko puri shiddhat se,
paane ki koshish karte hai...
toh
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
vo cheez kuch jyada hi attitude dikhane lagti hai..!! :/

---------------------------------------------
Khush raho
Is liye nahi k Ap khush rehna chahte hain

Balke
Is liye k jo log Ap ko khush daikna nahi chahty

Unko Aag lag jaye :p

Yeh Cheezzzzzzz.. :-):-D
--------------------------------------------
Mujh Ko Bhi Be-Wafa Samjhta Hai.

Jane Woh Khod Ko Kia Samjhta Hai ! huh
-----------------------------------
Levels of Attitude


Boy : Hi !! :)



Girl (showing attitude) : Do I know you -_-



Boy (in COOL TONE) : Teri itni aukaat kahan B) :D
--------------------------------------------
When world gives you thousand of reasons to cry,,, show them that you have have millions of reasons to smile
-------------------------------------
Attitude Statement of the decade

"I got 150 Questions in exam saying to solve any 100.!!!

I Solved All 150 and wrote - CHECK ANY 100!!!!! :-p
--------------------------------------------
"I'm not totally useless, I can still be used as an example of uselessness!"

Dats attitude!
----------------------------------
I never worry about people who are so quick to point out problems. Usually, they aren't so quick to do something to solve them.
--------------------------------
I like the People like you
who like others like me.
And
Make the others like me to like you
Read it again it's wonderful.
---------------------------------
I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again.
---------------------------------------
A Man Lost Almost Everything In A Fire
Nxt Day He Placed A Signboard
.
Shop Burnt!!! House Burnt!!! Guds Burnt!!! But Faith Not Burnt

Shop Starts Tomorrow
--------------------------------------
Attitude Matters:
Don't Say,
"No One Likes Me."

Just Say,
"There Is No One Like Me."

Feel The Change.

So Live Your Life As You Love.
;-)
-------------------------------------
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life.
------------------------------------
ATTITUDE:
I luv work.
Unfortunately,
If i do work it gets finished.
How can i finish sumthng i luv?
So I keep work pending
Njoy laziness ;)
------------------------------------
ATTITUDE DURING EXAMS:

They gave me the questions which i don't know,So i wrote answers which they don't know.
Tit for Tat dis is called ATTITUDE.
----------------------------
A very wise saying:
If u dont succeed in d first try,
Erase d proof tht u evr tried !
Self respect bhi koi cheez hoti hai yaar.
-------------------------------------
You may shoot me with your words. You may cut me with your eyes. You may kill me with your hatefullness but like the air I will always rise.
--------------------------------
Boys use d word frndshp to start love. Girls use d same word to end love.
Same word But diffrnt Attitude !!
----------------------------------
Remember my name,
remember my face bcoz
der ain't no other honey
That can take my place.


------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment